information about spain

...ca nu se mai poate
borodim

information about spain

Postby borodim » Fri Sep 17, 2004 1:53 pm

First please forgive speaking english. I graduated general medicine in Iasi and I'm from Greece. I'm interested of recognising my diploma in Spain. I spoke with spain embassy in Greece and they told me that I have to send my papers to Spain in order to exam the analytical programme of Iasi and if something is missing I will have to give exams. The same is in Greece but unofficially if somebody graduated from the countries outside the E.U. give exams and believe me, that are not normal for Greek citizens... For Romanian it is easier. So does anybody know if in Spain our diplomas are recognised automatically or not?
Thank you for you time and patience...

otalen
senior
senior

Postby otalen » Sun Sep 19, 2004 8:44 pm

almost all you need to know about this is on "cum pleci din tara"->"spania" on this forum. on the same thread you posted your topic. the problem is that it-s all in romanian. maybe one of your friends could help you out? otherwise,let me know and I might be of some help. although I am seldom around
good luck
"Dont't just Do something, Sit there!"

otalen
senior
senior

Postby otalen » Sat Sep 25, 2004 4:50 pm

first of all, these are pieces information regarding the procedure if you are in Romania at the time of application :) because you have a quite strong beaurocracy to fight against :) as you might have found out while studying in Romania :)

you have to contact the Spanish Embassy - the Education and Culture Consulate (or so somthing). that's in bucharest, on Mihai Bravu Str., in the building of the Iulia Hasdeu HighSchool, first floor. or maybe there is something similar in Iasi? here, you'll get some papers you'll have to fill in and a list with the necessary documents. among them are a few legalizations (??-if that's the right word in english ??) of "diploma de licenta" and "foaia matricola". for that ones you have to knock at the doors of the ministery of education (MEC) and that of foreign affairs (MAE) and the one of justice (MJ). you'll find it quite difficult, i'm sure. i don't want to frighten you but you'll deffinetly have to have someone with you that speeks romanian. i suppose you don't as long as you wrote this request in english.

after you "gained" all this legalized copies (that might take about 2 months - the most time consuming is MEC) you have transfer 80 euro in an bank account that is specified on the sheet of paper that those from the embassy gave you.

with the receipt for this payment (a copy, of course) and the filled in forms from the embassy.... and the legalized copies....you bild up a file that you'll send by mail somewhere in spain.

the down side of this exam-free route is that it takes about 8 to 12 moths since they receive your file in spain!! so....you do the math. but there are people that made it. and it works. slow and steady :)

so .... GOOD LUCK!!
"Dont't just Do something, Sit there!"

Return to “Cum pleci din tara”